We're Growing Our Team
Batchelor Campaign Internship
Position: Political Internship
Location: Washington, D.C.
When: Spring Semester
The Markus Batchelor for the At Large City Council is seeking part-time interns to join his campaign team in Washington DC.
- Research and Donor Prospecting
- Event Planning and Logistics
- Event Staffing
- Prepping Fundraising Calls for Clients
- Maintenance of Client Databases
- Other General Administrative Duties
Desired Skills and Experience
- Strong Organizational and Time Management Skills
- Acute Attention to Detail
- High Degree of Professionalism
- Preferred Prior Fundraising Experience
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office/Google Suite (Especially Excel and Mail Merge Functions)
- Familiarity with Municipal Government or Previous Internships
- Deep commitment to progressive values and community-centered advocacy
Compensation and Time Commitment
Interns will receive a stipend. Applicants are considered on a rolling basis. Please indicate your availability in your email.
Please send a resume + cover letter and two academic or professional references to firstname.lastname@example.org